Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death they would be asked two questions and their answers would determine whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife.  
The first question was, "Did you bring joy?"  
The second was, "Did you find joy?"

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where's Morgan?

Newcastle, Northern Ireland.

I've been rescued from city life and the little Pakistani man in my seedy hotel who tried to come into my room uninvited, by my dear friends, The Paperboys. They've invited me to hang out with them for a few days, so I am getting some rest from big city life and decision making. As an added bonus, I got to see them play one of the best gigs ever in Belfast.

As some of you know, it is a wee bit hard for me to let people help me out. While I travel and try to figure out what the world is trying to tell me on this journey, I think the little and big daily gifts of a helping hand from strangers, friends and family might be one of the things I am meant to learn from. Either way, my gratitude grows daily.

As usual there are stories to tell, but I ask once again for your patience.

Love to you all!

No comments: